Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wii Codes

XP So I finally sent out my various Wii codes to people so that I can play them over the summer. I should have done it days ago, but Ma-kun sent the various email adresses that I needed to a rarely checked email account. XP He had a 33% chance of guessing right (actually higher since I told him which email I check the most) but he guessed wrong. XP I wonder what would happen now that I have my Yahoo email too...

AWIN! GIVE ME YOUR BRAWL CODE! Rawr. And DAISY! Make your brother make WiFi work. Please? ... Does anyone else have a Wii and Mario Kart/Brawl? If you do, then I'll send you my Wii code too~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, I keep on forgetting to get it - remind me again during summer? XD

sddfhjkopwrdjknxciodjfoj said...

9. Same here, I only fangirl XD

13. I have one as well XD

20. Same here. Most of them love to gossip- I don't even know why I made friends with them in the first place.

23. Me? *smiles widely*

38. I do mine while using the internet XD

40. *nods* me too.

41. Same here.

42. Same here.

64. I tried- and failed XD

76. I like pudding XD

97. Mine is KENKEN and Takumi Saito XD