Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Akame and Turtles and Carshrimp, Oh My!

Haha! My first post! Well I'm not very good at blogging, but hopefully things will get better. XD I got this mainly because I wanted somewhere to rant today and Ragie, Rea, and Awin were talking about blogs and telling me to get one when I first looked at the forum, so here I am! With a blog.


There was a big discussion on what my url would be in the forum today. I wanted something akame related, but most of the obvious things were taken, and then I thought of carshrimp. Jin wins~ XDDD

Then the problem was to go singular or plural since turtlesandcarshrimp sounded better to me than turtleandcarshrimp, but there's only one Kame, and Jin better not be cheating, so it made me want singular a bit, even if I liked the sound of turtles more. XP

Then of course Rea just had to make everything pervy with turtleincarshrimp and turtleridingcarshrimp. XDD I was seriously considering turtleridingcarshrimp too, since the innocent (read: Those whose minds do not rent a condo in the gutter) could read it cleanly. XD But in the end, Awin and turtleandcarshrimp win. XD

(Really though, Slacky-chan wins! Yay me!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Slacky-chan, you just winnnn. XDDD

I don't -rent- a condo in the gutter. I -own- one. =D

rage-chan said...

You are spastically cute, Slacky. XD

Rea-chan said...

XDDD 'Tis not my fault that I have been reading too much pervy stuff that's supposedly underage for me. -shot-

And I own a condo right next to Casie, y'know. That tells you a lot.

<3
Get a blog skin at blogskins.com

sddfhjkopwrdjknxciodjfoj said...

... XDDDD