Saturday, June 14, 2008

CUPCAKES!!!!!!

Yeah, so I just made cupcakes. =D They're yummy... I think. XD I haven't actually tried one.

I'm making them for a Father's Day thing at church tomorrow! I was supposed to make 24, but I ended up making only 23 since I accidentally messed up with the measurements and was one short. XP I don't think anyone will mind though. And I decorated them with blue and green sprinkles so they're pretty~

Betty Crocker makes things easy~ I just used some mix and BAM! I had 23 lovely chocolate cupcakes! Then I just made some simple buttercream frosting. That's yummy, and I've actually tried it!

Here's the recipe, simple huh:

1 lb. confectioners' sugar
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 tbsp. milk
Food coloring (optional)
In large bowl, beat together sugar, butter, vanilla and milk until smooth. If necessary add more milk until frosting is spreading consistency. If desired, add a few drops of food coloring. Mix everything well.

Chocolate buttercream frosting - add 1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa.



I hope everyone likes them...

2 comments:

Daisy said...

... You celebrate father's day?!

rage-chan said...

Cupcakes! Sounds yummy~ (I think I'm going to have a cavity...XDD)

Your icon's cute~